Citavi Basic Workshop in English
By short presentations and practical exercises you will explore the basic features of the reference
management software Citavi. Learn to use Citavi for your Bachelor, Master or doctoral thesis and for scientific publishing. You will experience how to search for scientific papers and organize your hits as citation lists. We will also show you good practices to organize knowledge and work processes.
Basic features of citavi being demonstrated will be:
- the automatic adaption of bibliographic data out of catalogues and databases
- the addition of online ressources
- the structured organisation of all collected references and citations
- the automatic insertion of references and citations in a text
- the automatic creation of a reference list
- how to use citation styles
Registration for this workshop is required.
- 3 - 12 Participants per training
- Target group:
- Students Science & Research
- Meeting point:
TIB Conti-Campus or TIB Technik/Naturwissenschaften(Science/Technology)
You will receive an email with information about the venue 24 hours before the start of the event.
- Time duration:
- approx. 120 minutes
|Tuesday||09.04.2019 14:00 - 15:30||11||Booking|
Who to contact?