You must be logged in to the TIB portal as a student of Leibniz Universität Hannover to be able to reserve rooms or workstations.
Students at Leibniz Universität Hannover can reserve rooms and workstations at two TIB sites.
TIB Technik/Naturwissenschaften (Science/Technology)
Usage rules for room/workstation reservations:
- You must be a student at Leibniz Universität Hannover to use the TIB room reservation system.
- Each person has a reservation quota of a maximum of 3 hours per week.
- Upon request, the reservation must be proven by presenting the corresponding library card. If the card is not presented, the reservation cannot be accepted.
- If the reservation is not made 15 minutes after the start of booking, the room/workstation can be taken over by other users.
- The respective room/workstation can only be occupied by as many persons as it has seats.
- If not all available seats are actually used by the person making the reservation, free seats can also be occupied by other library visitors.
- Information on existing bookings can be found on the "Room Reservation" page.
- Writing on whiteboards in group study rooms is only allowed with suitable whiteboard pens.
- It may be necessary for the library to block individual rooms or workstations at short notice due to technical defects. In this case, there is no right to substitute rooms / workstations.