Corona virus: Access only with medical mouth-nose protection, limited access to reading rooms
Please respect the known hygiene rules and prevent long stays in the library!
Students at Leibniz Universität Hannover can reserve rooms and workstations at two TIB sites.
TIB Technik/Naturwissenschaften (Science/Technology)
You must be logged in to the TIB portal as a student of Leibniz Universität Hannover to be able to reserve rooms or workstations.
- You must be a student at Leibniz Universität Hannover to use the TIB room reservation system.
- Each person has a reservation quota of a maximum of 3 hours per week.
- Upon request, the reservation must be proven by presenting the corresponding library card. If the card is not presented, the reservation cannot be accepted.
- If the reservation is not made 15 minutes after the start of booking, the room/workstation can be taken over by other users.
- The workstation may only be used by a single person. The adjacent table must be kept free (also from objects).
- When leaving the workstation, a mouth guard must be worn and care must be taken to keep at least 1.5m distance from other persons.
- Information on existing bookings can be found on the "Room Reservation" page.
- Only suitable whiteboard pens may be used to write on the whiteboards of the group study rooms.
- It may be necessary for the library to block individual rooms or workstations at short notice due to technical defects. In this case, there is no right to substitute rooms / workstations.