Monday to Friday 08:00-24:00
Saturday and Sunday 09:00-20:00
Information desk, as well as registration and cashier's desk are open Monday to Friday from 09:00-20:00 and Saturday from 09:00-14:00.
Phone: +49 511 762 8119
Phone: +49 511 762 2925
Königsworther Platz 1 B, 30167 Hannover
Some 1,100 reading desks are available at this site. It is the busiest study environment of Leibniz Universität Hannover and the only library site that opens on Sundays. In the reading rooms, items are shelved by classification, most of which can be accessed directly and borrowed. The remaining collections are kept in closed stacks. Orders for items can be placed via the TIB Portal.
What can be found where?
- Economics Reading Room and European Documentation Centre (EDZ) (1st floor)
- Educational Science, Literature and Linguistics, Law and Economics Journals Reading Room (2nd floor)
- Law Reading Room (3rd floor)
- Literature and Linguistics Reading Room (4th floor)
- Educational Science Reading Room with Subject Didactics, Psychology and Sports Science (5th floor)
- 1,100 reading desks over six storeys
- Computer workstations with two types of equipment
- Document scanner as well as an overhead scanner
- Reader printer for microforms on the ground floor
- Group study rooms on the 1st, 3rd and 4th floors, group working areas with an interactive whiteboard on the ground floor
- Family study room on the 1st floor
- Workstation for the blind and visually impaired on the ground floor
- Permanent lockers in all reading rooms
- Cloakroom facilities in the foyer on the ground floor
Staff on the Information Desk on the ground floor will help you search for items and explain how to use our technical infrastructure.
Subject-specific information can also be obtained in all reading rooms at the Reading Room Information Desk; alternatively, you can contact the relevant specialised departments. They will provide advice on the in-depth search for scientific literature and on searching databases.
Barrier-free accessibility at the site
All facilities at the site are accessible to users with restricted mobility. The doors between the lifts and the reading rooms open electromechanically at the touch of a button (except 5th floor). A workroom equipped with a workstation for the blind and visually impaired and barrier-free WCs are located on the ground floor.
Disabled parking spaces at the university site can be accessed via the gatekeeper at the Königsworther Platz approach.
Address and how to reach us
TIB Conti-Campus site, Königsworther Platz 1 B, 30167 Hannover
Postal deliveries: Postfach 60 80, 30060 Hannover