We offer you a personal consultation on your individual topic. Our experts in the library will answer your questions in detail and free of charge in approx. 30-minute sessions. Make an uncomplicated appointment and come by.
Important notice: Due to the current situation, personal consultations on site are unfortunately not possible at the moment. We will be happy to advise you virtually or by telephone. If you have individual questions, please contact our experts by email or use the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Architecture and Civil Engineering
Get to know efficient research strategies and techniques and learn how you can obtain relevant information about your field of expertise more quickly and efficiently. I will be happy to advise you and support you in your research in the most important subject-specific databases or in the TIB portal.
- Mon, 09/06/21 14:30 - 15:00
- Mon, 09/06/21 15:30 - 16:00
- Mon, 10/04/21 14:30 - 15:00
- Mon, 10/04/21 15:30 - 16:00
We Consult You
Dr. Hedda Saemann
Hedda Saemann studied architecture at Leibniz Universität Hannover and received her doctorate in historical building constructions at Europa-Universität Viadrina. After working as a scientific assistant and lecturer, she completed a library internship. Since 2014 she is TIB’s subject specialist for architecture and civil engineering departments as well as the Albrecht Haupt and Dieter Hennebo collections.
Phone: 0511 762-3460
- Select your topic from the overview.
- Choose a date and make a binding registration. Please enter more detailed information on your question here so that we can prepare ourselves optimally for the appointment.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail and the appointment is booked for you.
No date found? Or is the appropriate topic not included?
Get in touch with us.