TIBgefragt – we advise you!
We offer you individual and personal consultation
Our experts will answer your questions about scientific work, searching and publishing in detail. In person on site, by phone or virtually via our video conferencing software.
Are you looking for special literature in your field and have got lost in the labyrinth of texts? What is relevant, what is trustworthy? How do I quote correctly and where exactly can I find reliable structural information on chemical substances?
I would be happy to advise you in a personal conversation and support you in your research, whether in the SciFinder, Reaxys or also in the TIB portal. Come by and find a more efficient way to search for relevant information.
Further services of the TIB
Chemistry subject gateway
- Mon, 19/06/23 10:00 - 10:30
- Fri, 28/07/23 10:00 - 10:30
We Consult You
Dr. Janna Neumann
Janna Neumann studied chemistry at the University of Hamburg and received her doctorate in organic chemistry. After postgraduate studies in information science and library science, she is responsible for consulting on all aspects of scientific work and research in this field.
She also advises on all aspects of research data management and the handling of research data in the scientific research process.
Phone: 0511 762-3420
TIBgefragt – this is how it works
- Select your topic from the overview.
- Choose a date and make a binding registration. Please enter more detailed information on your question here so that we can prepare ourselves optimally for the appointment.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail and the appointment is booked for you.
- Our experts will contact you to clarify whether the consultation will take place virtually, by telephone or on site.
No date found? Or is the appropriate topic not included?
Get in touch with us.