TIBgefragt – we advise you!
We offer you individual and personal consultation
Our experts will answer your questions about scientific work, searching and publishing in detail. In person on site, by phone or virtually via our video conferencing software.
Digital preservation deals with the question of how files can be preserved and kept readable in the long term in view of changing software and hardware. The data carriers are not indefinitely durable, software disappears from the market, files can no longer be opened and notebooks no longer have CD drives - how is that supposed to work? And what do I do with my CDs now
Further services of the TIB
Digital preservation at TIB
- Fri, 07/07/23 11:00 - 11:30
We Consult You
Franziska Schwab advises on general questions concerning digital long-term archiving, long-term archiving processes and the preparation of data for digital long-term archiving. She is a preservation analyst in digital preservation team of the TIB and responsible for the transfer of data, certification procedures and process documentation.
Phone: 0511 762-19073
TIBgefragt – this is how it works
- Select your topic from the overview.
- Choose a date and make a binding registration. Please enter more detailed information on your question here so that we can prepare ourselves optimally for the appointment.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail and the appointment is booked for you.
- Our experts will contact you to clarify whether the consultation will take place virtually, by telephone or on site.
No date found? Or is the appropriate topic not included?
Get in touch with us.