We offer you a personal consultation on your individual topic. Our experts in the library will answer your questions in detail and free of charge in approx. 30-minute sessions. Make an uncomplicated appointment and come by.
Important notice: Due to the current situation, personal consultations on site are unfortunately not possible at the moment. We will be happy to advise you virtually or by telephone. If you have individual questions, please contact our experts by email or use the contact form at the bottom of the page.
European Documentation Centre (EDC)
Please note: the consultation is only possible in German.
The European Documentation Centre (EDC) in Hannover was established in 1979 as one of 32 EDCs in Germany.
The EDC offers students, teaching staff and citizens access to European Union (EU) publications and documents. These include
- The Official Journal of the EU
- Case-law collection
- Commission documents
- Publications from the EU Publications Office.
The documents are available in electronic, printed or DVD form.
The EDC also offers access to EU databases such as EurLex (EU law), Eurostat (EU statistics) and Curia (case law of the European Court of Justice).
I will be happy to assist you in your search for literature and documents on European Union issues.
Further Services of the TIB
European Documentation Centre
Phone: 0511 762-5598
- Select your topic from the overview.
- Choose a date and make a binding registration. Please enter more detailed information on your question here so that we can prepare ourselves optimally for the appointment.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail and the appointment is booked for you.
No date found? Or is the appropriate topic not included?
Get in touch with us.