We offer you a personal consultation on your individual topic. Our experts in the library will answer your questions in detail and free of charge in approx. 30-minute sessions. Make an uncomplicated appointment and come by.
Important notice: Due to the current situation, personal consultations on site are unfortunately not possible at the moment. We will be happy to advise you virtually or by telephone. If you have individual questions, please contact our experts by email or use the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Do you have questions about research in law, for example to search for special laws or fields of law? I will be happy to advise you in German and English on search strategies and data sources for the legal sciences.
Further services of the TIB
Law subject gateway
- Mon, 08/16/21 10:30 - 11:00
- Mon, 09/20/21 10:30 - 11:00
We Consult You
Elke Brehm studied law. At the TIB, she is the subject specialist for law and supports you with more specific questions regarding literature research in the field of law.
Phone: 0511 762-8138
- Select your topic from the overview.
- Choose a date and make a binding registration. Please enter more detailed information on your question here so that we can prepare ourselves optimally for the appointment.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail and the appointment is booked for you.
No date found? Or is the appropriate topic not included?
Get in touch with us.