We offer you a personal consultation on your individual topic. Our experts in the library will answer your questions in detail and free of charge in approx. 30-minute sessions. Make an uncomplicated appointment and come by.
Important notice: Due to the current situation, personal consultations on site are unfortunately not possible at the moment. We will be happy to advise you virtually or by telephone. If you have individual questions, please contact our experts by email or use the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science
Are you looking for specialist literature on a specific topic and would like an overview of suitable data sources? You have already done your own research and want to refine your search?
I would be happy to inform you on research strategies and data sources for Mechanical Engineering/technology fundamentals and Materials Science. I will be happy to discuss your particular topic and inform you individually.
- Thu, 08/12/21 11:00 - 11:30
- Thu, 08/12/21 11:30 - 12:00
- Thu, 08/26/21 11:00 - 11:30
- Thu, 08/26/21 11:30 - 12:00
- Thu, 09/09/21 11:00 - 11:30
- Thu, 09/09/21 11:30 - 12:00
- Thu, 09/23/21 11:00 - 11:30
- Thu, 09/23/21 11:30 - 12:00
We Consult You
Claudia Todt is both a specialist for mechanical engineering, technology fundamentals and materials science and a patent engineer at the Patent Information Centre - PIZ Niedersachsen. She studied mechanical engineering at the Technical University of Braunschweig, specialising in aerospace engineering, library and information science in the Master's programme at the Humboldt University Berlin and trained as a certified patent engineer at the PATON Academy of the Technical University Ilmenau.
Phone: 0511 762-3423
- Select your topic from the overview.
- Choose a date and make a binding registration. Please enter more detailed information on your question here so that we can prepare ourselves optimally for the appointment.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail and the appointment is booked for you.
No date found? Or is the appropriate topic not included?
Get in touch with us.