We offer you a personal consultation on your individual topic. Our experts in the library will answer your questions in detail and free of charge in approx. 30-minute sessions. Make an uncomplicated appointment and come by.
Important notice: Due to the current situation, personal consultations on site are unfortunately not possible at the moment. We will be happy to advise you virtually or by telephone. If you have individual questions, please contact our experts by email or use the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Please note: the consultation is only possible in German.
arXiv, Web of Science, INSPEC, Springer Materials or the TIB portal? During our appointment, we will elaborate how you can find the right information from physics for your studies, your seminar, the current project or your work, . Based on your question, we select possible sources of information and discuss, which research strategies are promising. I look forward to working with you on exciting topics.
Further services of the TIB
Physics subject gateway
- Thu, 08/05/21 10:00 - 10:30
- Thu, 08/05/21 11:00 - 11:30
- Thu, 09/02/21 10:00 - 10:30
- Thu, 09/02/21 11:00 - 11:30
- Thu, 10/07/21 10:00 - 10:30
- Thu, 10/07/21 11:00 - 11:30
We Consult You
Dr. Esther Tobschall
Esther Tobschall first studied chemistry at the University of Hanover and then oriented herself towards solid state physics in the course of her dissertation. Since 2005 she has been TIB’s subject specialis for physics, as such she is also responsible for the arXiv activities of the TIB and therefore not only familiar with the current specialist databases, but also with arXiv as an important tool for the supply of information in physics. On the topics arXiv as well as information sources and research, she writes regularly in the TIB-Blog and in the arXiv-DH-Blog.
Phone: 0511 762-4192
- Select your topic from the overview.
- Choose a date and make a binding registration. Please enter more detailed information on your question here so that we can prepare ourselves optimally for the appointment.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail and the appointment is booked for you.
No date found? Or is the appropriate topic not included?
Get in touch with us.