The TIB AV Portal, provided by TIB, is a web-based platform for quality-tested scientific videos from the realms of science and technology. The portal contains audiovisual (AV) media from science and teaching on the subjects of engineering, architecture, chemistry, information technology, mathematics and physics. You may upload AV materials to the TIB AV-Portal, provided that they have a scientific relevance and match TIB's profile.
What are the advantages of publishing in the TIB|AV Portal?
- Your videos are visible on an interregional and interinstitutional basis, and easily available for research purposes.
- Your videos will be available to education and science on a long-term basis.
- The videos you make available will be:
- published legally securely,
- evaluated for quality,
- indexed according to international standards down to the segment level,
- analysed by speech-to-text (text spoken in the video can be searched),
- allocated a clear citation link (digital object identifier (DOI)) and digitally preserved, if applicable,
- allocated an 'embed code' to enable the video to be embedded on other websites,
- linked to other research information (for example full texts and research data).
If you want to share your videos on the AV-Portal, please register as a user and upload your videos. If you would like to upload a larger number of videos, e. g. a lecture series or several lecture recordings of a conference, please contact us. We will be happy to help you publish your AV media in the TIB AV-Portal. If you have any questions, please give us a call or send us an email. For further information watch also this video tutorial.