Emerald E-Journals Publish & Read
Term of Contract: 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2023
Benefits for researchers at Leibniz Universität Hannover
TIB covers the article processing charges for articles in Emerald Journals (hybrid and fully OA) automatically.
A list of all hybrid journals covered by this agreement can be found here (PDF).
Which requirements must be fulfilled?
You have to be a member of leibniz Universität Hannover, submitting the paper as the responsible corresponding author.
What do you have to do?
- The identification is made by the e-mail domain of the e-mail address given at the time of submission.
- Therefore, be sure to use your institutional email address with the domain @uni-hannover.de for the submission.
- After acceptance of your submission, you will be contacted by Emerald and informed about the existing agreement.
- You will receive a voucher from Emerald which you can redeem at the time of publication.
- Articles will be published under a CC-BY 4.0 licence by default.
If your article appears in Closed Access by mistake because the identification did not work, it can be made available in Open Access at a later date upon your request.
Emerald also provides information on the publish-and-read agreement on the publisher's website.