American Institute of Physics (AIP)
Term of Contract: 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2023
Benefits for Researchers at Leibniz Universität Hannover
The TIB covers the article processing charges for articles in 26 of AIP's subscription (hybrid) journals automatically.
A list of all journals covered by this agreement can be found here.
Which requirements must be fulfilled?
- To qualifiy, you have to be a researcher at Leibniz Universität Hannover, submitting the paper as the responsible corresponding author.
- The journal must be covered by the R&P agreement (see list above).
What do you have to do?
- Use your Leibniz University e-mail address during the submission process.
- Confirm your institutional affiliation by clicking on the "Validate Institution" button, select Hannover University.
- Select the option "I wish to publish Open Access as part of an institutional agreement".
- Select the CC BY publication license.
Please consider that the agreement provides only a limited number of free open access articles. Free articles are assigned on a first-come-first-serve-basis. If the agreement has been exhausted you will be contacted with options for how to proceed with publication.
Authors should apply for open access funding via LUH's Open Access Fund - given that the fund's eligibility criteria are met.
AIP also provides information on the Read and Publish Agreement on their website.