Cambridge University Press (CUP)
Term of contract: 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2024
Benefits for researchers at Leibniz Universität Hannover
- TIB covers the article processing charges for articles in CUP's gold and hybrid journals automatically.
A list of all journals covered by this agreement can be found here (xlsx-file).
Which requirements must be fulfilled?
- You have to be a researcher at Leibniz Universität Hannover, submitting the paper as the responsible corresponding author.
- The journal must be a CUP journal which is listed above.
- Your article must be one of the following article types: research article, review article, rapid communication, brief report and case report.
What do you have to do?
- Use your Leibniz University e-mail address during the submission process. Clearly state your affiliation in the article submission form as well as in the article itself.
- When your article has been accepted please complete and submit the author publishing agreement which indicates that the article is to be published Open Access.
- Please select "Gold Open Access" and the creative commons license CC BY 4.0 (Attribution).
- TIB will be notified to confirm that publication charges should be applied toward the agreement.
Open Access Journals
The Read and Publish Agreement does not cover APCs for articles in some CUP's gold open access journals. To meet these costs you should apply for funding from LUH's Open Access Publishing Fund provided that the funding criteria are fulfilled
Cambridge University Press also provides information on the agreement on their website.