Term of Contract: 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2023
Benefits for researchers at Leibniz Universität Hannover
TIB covers the article processing charges for articles in 29 psychology journals automatically (Collection "PsyJournals").
A list of all journals covered by this agreement can be found here (FAQs "Titel der Vereinbarung").
Which requirements must be fulfilled?
- You have to be a researcher at Leibniz Universität Hannover, submitting the paper as the responsible corresponding author.
- The journal must be part of the "PsyJournal" collection (see above, list of journals).
- Your article must be one of the following article types: Forschungsartikel, Originalartikel (research article, original paper).
What do you have to do?
- Use your Leibniz University e-mail address during the submission process. Clearly state your affiliation in the article submission form as well as in the article itself.
- Complete the Open Access Publication Form ("Open Access Freigabe")
- Select the CC BY 4.0 publication license.
Open Access Journals
Researchers at Leibniz Universität Hannover will get 25% discount on article processing charges in this gold open access journals:
- European Journal of Psychology Open
- Psychological Test Adaptation and Development (PTAD)
- Sports Psychiatry – Journal of Sports and Exercise Psychiatry
Authors should apply for open access funding via LUH's Open Access Fund - given that the fund's eligibility criteria are met.
Hogrefe also provides information on the agreement on their website.