Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
Term of Contract: 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2023
Benefits for Researchers at Leibniz Universität Hannover
- The TIB covers the article processing charges for articles in RSC's subscription (hybrid) journals automatically.
- Please note that RSC's gold open access journals are not covered by the agreement.
Which requirements must be fulfilled?
- To qualifiy, you have to be a researcher at Leibniz Universität Hannover, submitting the paper as the responsible corresponding author.
- The journal must be covered by the R&P agreement.
- Eligible article types: research article, review article.
What do you have to do?
- Use your Leibniz University e-mail address during the submission process and clearly state your LUH affiliation in the submission form.
- State your LUH affiliation and e-mail address in the article.
- When asked to choose a publication route select Gold Open Access Publication. Do not sign the standard license to publish. Upon acceptance of your manuscript you will be able to choose an open access license.
- Select the CC BY 4.0 publication license.
Open Access Journals
RSC's open access-only journals are not covered by the contract. However, as a member of LUH you receive a 15% discount on the standard APC.
Authors should apply for open access funding via LUH's Open Access Fund - given that the fund's eligibility criteria are met.
RSC also provides information on the Read & Publish Agreement on their website.