We would be happy to hold a workshop for your institute, graduate college or other institution on topics related to scholarly publishing and Open Access. The content and duration can be agreed according to your wishes and tailored to the target group.
The following topics, among others, are available:
- Open Access in general: what is Open Access, why is Open Access important, what are the options for Open Access publication, what are the "golden" and the "green" paths to Open Access?
- Secondary publications: legal framework, secondary publication rights, repositories, preprints
- Financing Open Access: payment of article processing charges (APCs), contracts with publishers (e.g. DEAL), financing Open Access books
- Funding requirements for Open Access: what requirements do funders have, how can they be met?
- Publishing theses: as monographs, cumulatively
- Open Access books: possibilities, models, funding
- Predatory Journals: What are "predatory journals", how can they be identified?
- Research data
If you are interested in an event, please send us a non-binding enquiry by e-mail with your contact details, details of the institution, your preferred topics and your preferred dates. We will then contact you immediately for further coordination.