RSC Gold for Gold
TIB is participating in the Royal Society of Chemistry’s (RSC) Open Access scheme entitled “Gold for Gold” between 2014 and 2016 within the context of the alliance licence RSC Gold. As a result, Leibniz Universität Hannover is entitled to a quota of Open Access articles in RSC periodicals for its scientists free of charge. The scheme will be discontinued in 2017. Voucher codes for 2016 can be redeemed until the end of January 2017.
- The article must have been accepted or already published in the year in which it was paid for out of the quota.
- A member of Leibniz Universität Hannover must have co-written the article.
The application process
- Please first check the aforementioned requirements to see whether your publication is suitable for the RSC Gold for Gold option.
- If your publication meets the requirements, please send an informal request, including RSC’s confirmation of publication, by e-mail to stefan.schmejatibeu.
- We will then send you a code.
- You can use the RSC online form to redeem your code, making your publication accessible free of charge.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
The following articles by authors from Leibniz Universität Hannover have been published Open Access in RSC journals in recent years. More