Corona virus: Access only with medical mouth-nose protection, limited access to reading rooms
Please respect the known hygiene rules and prevent long stays in the library!
The Lab Linked Scientific Knowledge, founded in 2019, is part of the Data Science & Digital Libraries research group and focuses on the development of innovative services in this research area.
Areas of work are
- the development of knowledge and data management systems and services for research data infrastructures
- the development of ontologies and
- the semantic networking of research data through ontologies
The Lab Linked Scientific Knowledge collaborates closely with the Lab Research Data .
- INF-Project of the Collaborative Research Centre CRC 1153 Tailored Forming
- INF- Project of the Collaborative Research Centre CRC 1368 Oxygen-Free Production
- Chemistry Consortium NFDI4Chem in the National Research Data Infrastructure