Until further notice, the Circulation Desk at the TIB Technology/Natural Sciences site is only open from Monday to Friday from 13:00 to 15:00. At the TIB Sozialwissenschaften (Social Sciences) and TIB Conti-Campus sites, lending and returning items is possible Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 15:00 and registration from 10:00 to 12:00. The reading rooms at the TIB Conti-Campus site are open to a limited number of people Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 15:00; all other TIB sites and reading rooms remain closed.
The Lab Linked Scientific Knowledge, founded in 2019, is part of the Data Science & Digital Libraries research group and focuses on the development of innovative services in this research area.
Areas of work are
- the development of knowledge and data management systems and services for research data infrastructures
- the development of ontologies and
- the semantic networking of research data through ontologies
The Lab Linked Scientific Knowledge collaborates closely with the Lab Research Data .
- INF-Project of the Collaborative Research Centre CRC 1153 Tailored Forming
- INF- Project of the Collaborative Research Centre CRC 1368 Oxygen-Free Production
- Chemistry Consortium NFDI4Chem in the National Research Data Infrastructure