The Lab Linked Scientific Knowledge, founded in 2019, is part of the Data Science & Digital Libraries research group and focuses on the development of innovative services in this research area.
Areas of work are
- the development of knowledge and data management systems and services for research data infrastructures
- the development of ontologies and
- the semantic networking of research data through ontologies
The Lab Linked Scientific Knowledge collaborates closely with the Lab Research Data .
- INF-Project of the Collaborative Research Centre CRC 1153 Tailored Forming
- INF- Project of the Collaborative Research Centre CRC 1368 Oxygen-Free Production
- Chemistry Consortium NFDI4Chem in the National Research Data Infrastructure