Research and development activities at the OSL are closely linked to the training of young academics in the Information Management degree programme at Faculty III - Media, Information and Design at Hannover University of Applied Sciences and Arts.
Prof. Ina Blümel's teaching areas include Digital Research Infrastructures and Open Knowledge.
- Inter-faculty research cluster Smart Data Analytics
- Student conferences BOBCATSSS
- Current courses:
- Project BIM-205-05 "Open Culture in Wikidata".
- BIM-224-01-Digital Research Infrastructure
- BIM-224-02-e-Science / Open Access
- PhD programme Responsible AI of HsH, TIB and LUH
Completed theses: see https://vivo.tib.eu/fis/display/n0000-0002-3075-7640 → Teaching
- Topics for theses
In the Fellow Programme "Free Knowledge", a funding programme of Wikimedia Deutschland, the OSL was involved in mentoring, currently Advisory, and the TIB as scientific partner of the programme.