Search the AV Portal
How can you search the AV Portal?
You can browse TIB's AV Portal stock by subject and publisher. Enter keywords as usual and, if required, filter you search results by the language used, licences or terms, places, people and organisations found in the video.
What is collected in the AV Portal?
The following items are collected from the subjects of technology, architecture, chemistry, information technology, mathematics and physics:
- Recordings of conference presentations, conferences, colloquia, panel discussions and other scientific lectures, talks and discussions
- Recordings of experiments from the area of research and development, presentation of techniques and practices of outstanding scientific importance
- Microscopic images, images taken using special cameras (such as thermal cameras) and other imaging techniques
- Documentation and presentation of research work and results
- Models, simulations and presentations of specialised software for certain scientific purposes
- Presentations of 3D models (such as architectural models) on film
- eLearning material such as online tutorials, massive open online courses (MOOCs), teaching experiments and experiments for private study