The Electronic Journals Library (EZB) enables you to use electronic journals. This way, members of Leibniz Universität Hannover have access to licensed e-journals as well as freely accessible scientific journals that are available for free on the internet.
With virtually all journals listed in the EZB, you can:
- view the journals' tables of content,
- read the abstracts of the articles contained in the EZB,
- use search services to search within individual or all of the providers' online journals,
- subscribe to an e-mail notification service to find out about new editions of selected journal titles.
The full texts of journals are:
licensed for members of Leibniz Universität Hannover and accessible as full text (more information in readme files of individual journals),
only accessible as full text for some of the published volumes,
not accessible as full text (however, tables of content and abstracts are usually visible).
- News: Elsevier journals no longer available online for Leibniz Universität Hannover from Volume 2017.
- Please note the information about the Conditions for access and use.
- Members of Leibniz Universität Hannover have a variety of options for accessing the full text of licensed journals, even when off campus.
All licensed electronic journals, and a selection of freely accessible ones, can also be searched on the TIB Portal.
In addition, all electronic journals are also listed in the Zeitschriftendatenbank (ZDB).