In many databases, the link resolver ReDI»Links is integrated, so that the ReDI button or the link "Linkingservices der TIB" can be used to find out directly whether an article or book is available as an electronic full text, as a print edition on site or in another library.
In ReDI, the holdings are checked in:
- Electronic full text: Electronic Journals Library (EZB)
- Local availability: TIB catalogue and TIB portal
The link to the catalogue is at journal level, the link to the TIB Portal is at article level.
- Holdings of other libraries:
- Libraries in Hanover (HOBSY),
- Libraries in Northern Germany (GVK),
- Libraries in Germany and worldwide (KVK).
You can use the Electronic Journals Library (EZB) article call form to find out if a journal article is available electronically at the TIB and call it up directly.