Search the TIB Portal and restrict your search results to the subject Law and further criteria. You can either access specialist information and media online or have them sent to you (possibly with costs). By restricting your search to the TIB's library catalogue, you can search for books, journals and electronic media that you can use, borrow, order or reserve online or on site.
You can access licensed specialist databases for Law and those freely accessible on the internet via the database information system (DBIS).
In the databases you will find court decisions, journal articles and, if applicable, a database-specific selection of specialist literature as e-books.
- How can I find the literature I need for my seminar paper in Law? (PDF)
- Scientific Information Service for International and Interdisciplinary Legal Research
- Open Access Repository of the Scientific Information Service Law
- Open Access in Law
- Legislative texts on the internet
- Lower Saxony state law on the internet
- Faculty of Law of Leibniz Universität Hannover