The TIB is obliged to publish its financial statements on its website. The obligation arises from §§ 49 (1) No. 1 or rather 57 (2) NHG in conjunction with § 325 HGB analogous.
- Financial Statement 2020 (PDF) (in German)
- Financial Statement 2019 (PDF) (in German)
- Financial Statement 2018 (PDF) (in German)
- Financial Statement 2017 (PDF) (in German)
- Financial Statement 2016 (PDF) (in German)
The annual reports of the TIB can be found here.
Publication of sponsorships, donations, gifts and advertising accepted by TIB
Lower Saxony state government agreed to amend the Guidelines on the Prevention and Combating of Corruption in the State Administration on 1 April 2014. Subsequently, all accepted sponsorships, donations, gifts and advertising with a value in excess of € 1,000 must be published promptly on a case-by-case basis. Services accepted by TIB – Leibniz Information Centre for Science and Technology and University Library and University Library can be viewed in the following files:
Here you will find current tenders for construction projects, delivery services and other services of the TIB.
Bidder information on tenders of the TIB according to § 30 Abs. 1 UVgO (§19 Abs.2 VOL/A) and §20 Abs. 3 VOB/A
The results of the TIB's procurement procedures for deliveries and services are published here.
- Vergebene Aufträge (Ex-Post-Transparenz) gemäß § 30 Abs. 1 UVgO (PDF) (in German)