The Advantages and Disadvantages of Being Domesticated
- New search for: Groves, C. P.
- New search for: Australasian Society for Human Biology
- New search for: Henneberg, M.
- New search for: Oxnard, C.
in PERSPECTIVES IN HUMAN BIOLOGY; 4, 1; 1-12; Is human evolution a closed chapter?
by Centre for Human Biology, University of Western Australia , Nedlands; 1999
- New search for: Centre for Human Biology, University of Western Australia
Regrettably, indication of copyright fee is not available.
Conference:Sessions, Is human evolution a closed chapter?; 1997; Adelaide; Australia
Remarks:Held as part of the joint conference incorporating the annual conference of the Australasian Society for Human Biology and the 5th world academic conference on human ecology. Theme title: Is human evolution as closed chapter?; See also 1040.900 vol 25 no 3 1998 for selected abstracts
Type of media:Conference paper
Type of material:
© Metadata Copyright the British Library Board and other contributors. All rights reserved.